[Harp-L] Magic Dick Whammer Jammer

Heard MD Friday night, and as much as I've enjoyed Whammer Jammer, (and his
more recent duo work with Peter Wolf), I was surprised to realize he doesn't
seem to have progressed much beyond those early energy-infused performances.
In  fact, my impression was that he was just phoning it in. May have been an
"off"  night. May have been that he had to follow (in order) the brilliant
Chicago-syle  player Al Chesis, then Jason, then "Mr. Swing" Mark Hummel... A great
night of  harp music, but the energy dropped noticeably during Dick's set.

JG

**************BUY Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD
today!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1209326865x1200539441/aol?redir=http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html)