Re: [Harp-L] RIP Rudy Ray Moore

Rudy Ray Moore passed away today. He was a big influence on me, so I guess
that explains a lot. :-) He died of complications from  diabetes.
                                                       Harp content
   I used a lot of his phrases in songs that I have written and  played
around with, played 'em out some, and every once in a while somebody  would catch
what I was doing and it would make my night.

       He used a lot of cuss words, but I  think that the way he went about
his art made a big impact on comedy and music.  Really, I think the way he did
his rhymes started a new thing with rap and  funk.

         He will always hold a  place in my heart.

         Randy
      BiscuitBoy Blues