RE: [Harp-L] Beginner with harmonica quality problems!

> From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
> One key to look for is if it is the same hole number and breath direction
> that give you "issues" no matter which harmonica you use.
>
> If so, it is most likely your technique that needs tweaking rather than the
> harmonicas.

Good point, and in my case it's often 4-blow I need to tweak.  In the Irish music I play, if I'm in first position, I frequently need to hit that note with speedy attack at the end of a phrase, and sometimes with a double hit with the second hit tongued.    I could blame my technique for the occasional choking but it's just as easy to ever so gently open the gap.  ;-)

Steve
Discover Bird's Eye View now with Multimap from Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354026/direct/01/