Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 62, Issue 56

or in the words of the philosopher Paul Grice, "avoid unnecessary prolixity"

harp content ... ummmm.... i made some sanding sticks à la sr. leone. not
too much trouble to make. they wear down pretty quickly, but you just cut
them back as you go as the man said, and when you make ten or more at a time
you're alright. i like them. one more tool in the kit.

john