[Harp-L] Summertime - playing with flash or feel

I'm very sorry if the 'Buddah' thinks I wrote anything regarding him? That's amazing?
 He doesn't figure in my mind at all...I don't communicate or certainly don't know him.
Sure over here enjoy his playing and clips which are great..thanks CM?
 I've purchased stuff from him but I didn't see his 'Summertime' You Tube upload or read anything written by him. That's the fact.

I made my comments re: 'Summertime' after watching a Howlin' Wolf early 70's Concert recently where the 'Taildragger' was right peeved that so many had made money off him.

I perform 4 hour gigs most weeks year round over here and have played harmonica for over 35 years. Money in my game is harder than ever. This weekend we are featured at a nearby city, The Newcastle Blues festival and were working last weekend to a great fun crowd in a local festival. But we do it majorly out of love for the harmonica blues genre.
The focus on 'Summertime' I was referring to [if you really read it] is the fact I sing and play it and I was sharing my thoughts on the 'lyric content' and racism history.
I'm a bit disturbed that so much anger seems to have been stirred up ?
Ok..maybe I said a cheeky comment... but heck get a life boys there's lot's more important issues that need your energy?
I don't care if you are the 'King of harp' or the 'speediest most efficient player' on the planet?
 What I was saying was about the  need to swing around in this life less impulsive anger, rage, greed, ignorance and abuse and care about equality and empathy.
It never was a 'personal comment' and anyone with half a mind would realize it was a decent post. So on that note good luck and good on you guys who think you are the masters and keepers of the gates of technical perfection. Personally I prefer the tones of people like Papa Lightfoot or Al Wilson or Paul Butterfield any day to 'lick' gurus anyway.
Oh and I'd be voting for a greener financially healthier less violent world before it's too late.
As for 'punching in walls' etc..why bother taking that adjectival rubbish seriously?