From: Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] "How to Play Bach" CD - Music
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 10:56 PM

I have finished my Cd and Music on "How to Play Bach" and this
instructional material is now available for sale.  The CD plus the
sheet music will run $100 and represent years of work and teaching.
Included are the Bouree from the C Major Cello Suite and the Gigue
from the Eb Major Cello Suite.  The Sarabande from the Cello Suites
as well as a Govotte in Rondeau from the E Major Violin Partita.  The
Last Movement of the Solo Flute Sonata, and the Arioso from the G
Minor Violin Concerto/ the F Minor Harpsichord Concerto.

Corner switches are marked, articulation, phrasing is gone over in
detail as are all ornaments.  A CD explains the playing and there is
a CD of the actual pieces.  The sheet music is just plain sheet music
and the copies are not pristine, but if you need fancy printed music,
you are not ready to play these pieces anyhow.

Contact me and I will arrange for payment and ship one out with in
about a week unless I am on tour and I will give you a date then.

Harmonically yours,

Robert bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com