Re: [Harp-L] RE: Beginner with harmonica quality problems!

Heck, compared to other instruments, getting a custom harp is a steal.
 I don't know what you folks are buying/selling your custom gear for,
but try finding a pro-level sax/trumpet/violin/piano for under $500
(or under $5000 for that matter), let alone an entry-level model for
under $50.  To me, this is part of what makes the harp so great: low
cost to entry.  Of course, then you have to get multiple keys,
tunings, minors, amps, mics, etc...  I suppose it all adds up, but
just to get started is cheap and easy.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.