Re: [Harp-L] Re: Trill Truth Revealed

I sometimes play tambourine and harp at the same time - hard as you know
what to do, BTW, if you're doing anything other than comping in exact time.
Insanely difficult if you're soloing and playing off the beat, getting funky
or swingy, working triplets, playing fast, etc. at all. But as i'm mostly
playing in a duo, we try to make as much noise as possible. It's a skill in
progress and I use it with mixed success, though my partner loves
it. Anyway, when I do this, I need to do the jaw trill technique. I'm sure
that this will have horrible long term arthritic effects, but for now, while
I'm still relatively young, it works pretty well.

 - Blake