[Harp-L] Online harmonica museum

I recently got an old Kratt harmonica.  I could find very little information on it.  It got me to thinking that it would be fun to set up and on-line harmonica museum of different diatonics.  If you have any cool diatonics I would appreciate you sending me a picture so I can post it.  I would like to stick to diatonics for now.  I picture of both covers and the back would be great.  If it has other unusual features a picture of that would be nice.  The trick is getting the flash angled so it doesn't reflect of the covers.  I did not do a good job with this picture.  http://fromthedarkvillage.blogspot.com/2008/06/pre-war-marine-band.html  So if you are willing send them to me and I will let you know when I got it all together.

Colby
Click for free info on college degrees.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieX4rExjI6ZaAHUWI8Ysbps3XxILuptcXL8Um4dkaXn0CYLG/?count=1234567890