Re: [Harp-L] Online harmonica museum

Nice idea.

Re: the flash, if you can redirect it (eg, bounce it off the ceiling) that
should work. If not, try the old trick of holding a handkerchief (white!!!)
in front of the flash. Another way is to use natural, diffuse daylight (ie,
through a window) and put the camera on a tripod. Forget the flash.

-- Barts

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:37 PM, jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx <jcolbyspell@xxxxxxxx