Re: [Harp-L] personal epiphany - was re: Sounds like Harmonica

It's not just harp players, although a lot of them are seduced by the Dark
Side - "Dig Me - Aren't I Great?" rather than "Dig the music, it flows through
me".

Is it because the harmonica is very small and a bit of "inadequacy in size"
overcompensation is a subtle undercurrent?

Electric guitar players are also notorious for being so self involved that
they ignore what's going on around them and just play "in yo face".

In a message dated 10/24/2008 12:22:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,