Re: [Harp-L] Tony Dannecker's harps

I've used Antony Dannecker as my main "harp tec" for nearly 20 years.  I have
NEVER had a bad harmonica from him. He has rebuilt loads of my old  diatonic
harmonicas, and made them far better than new. He also built me most of  my
set of twelve 270 chromatics, in all major keys. He has supplied me with  quite
a few "Dannecker Blues" diatonics, but fitted with my favourite "Blues  Harp"
cover plates.
Because of pressure of work, Tony now only rebuilds Hohner "MS" diatonics,
but his instruments are second to none. Sadly, he no longer repairs chromatics,
 more is the pity!
Tony Danneker is 100% honest (In my opinion), he charges fair prices,  and
his Danneker Blues diatonics are as good as it gets! He sells the full range  of
Hohner harmonicas, all of which are fine tuned before delivery
NOTE : I get no discount!
I'm just a satisfied customer.
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London