Re: [Harp-L] Weber 5F2H Harp Amp

Hey Rick,
Remember how I was talking about Weber's Asian Tranny's?  Well, my 61'
Harmony 305A isn't used that much at all and I've had one in there for about
4 years now....WELL.....it blew 2 fuses today, which usually means the PT.
There ya go.
Sucks because that's the map I use for all mic testing and I just finished
San Pedro SLim's mic and with the low end I've induced into the circuitry it
allows me to test for the brightness and grind factor in certain elements.