[Harp-L] Happy Birthday Seydel! And others!

Monday is the 161st anniversary of C.A. Seydel Soehne harmonica company, which was founded Oct. 27, 1847. Seydel shares that birthday with a guy I've admired all my life, Theodore Roosevelt, who was born Oct. 27, 1858, on Seydel's 11th anniversary.

I think it's pretty cool that the figure I most admire, Teddy T-Rex Roosevelt, and the company I most admire, Seydel, were born/founded on the same day, Oct. 27.

What is even cooler is there's a third guy who shares the birthday ---- me. I was born Oct. 27, 1975, on Roosevelt's 117th birthday (he was already dead) and Seydel's 128th anniversary.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas