[Harp-L] Re: Bluegrass chromatic harmonica

Wow! Pretty sensational playing ... thanks, David! The bonus is that Pat Cloud is a banjo god ... one of the few 5-string players to focus on jazz and improv ... I ordered the CD and it might even inspire me to get back to practicing chromatic. Then again, it might inspire me to sell all my chromatics for the good of the world of music! 8^)

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

David Payne wrote:

O.K. I found a starting place. David Naiditch ... (snip) ...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=387735431