From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Hunter
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 3:33 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] "Kill the Doctor (That Killed My Wife)" Free Download

Hi all,

Some time ago, I advised these lists that my song "Kill The Doctor (That
Killed My Wife)" could be heard at broadjam.com/rhunter and
myspace.com/richardhunterharp.  In a fit of generosity (sparked in part
by the fact that very few companies seem eager to license a song about
wanting to kill a doctor--maybe if it was a lawyer?), I've made the
recording available for FREE download on Broadjam.

To download the song, go to broadjam.com/rhunter, click on the button to
see all songs, and then click on the button next to "Kill the Doctor"
that says "$0".  The song will be added to your shopping cart.  When you
check out, you will be charged zero.  At least, that's how it's supposed
to work.  Tell me if it doesn't.

"Kill the Doctor" is a 16-bar blues form, with all parts written and
arranged by me.  It is one of the few songs in existence with a vocal by
me, and one of the even fewer with a vocal by me that doesn't completely
suck.  The lyrics are based on a true story, but my wife did not die,
and I don't plan to kill any doctors.  So enjoy without guilt or fear.

Thanks, Richard Hunter