Re: [Harp-L] Walter Trout Song with Jason Ricci

I hear ya!
Here in the Long Beach- Los Angeles, CA area the big blues station on Sat
and Sun is KKJZ from Long Beach State College and they've played some of
Jason's new CD and play Trout all the time as well.    He throw's in some
interesting effects and gets a nasty sound while blown' the cobs outta that
harp. With Trout.....it has to be heard to appreciate it.
It reminds me how the master  duo of Son Seals and Sugar Blue meshed with 2
unique sounds right on que with the other.