[Harp-L] RE: "Kill the Doctor (That Killed My Wife)" Free Download

I've heard that at least one member of Harp-L had a problem downloading this song from Broadjam.  So I've put a copy on my website, and you can download it here:

http://hunterharp.com/Kill_the_Doctor_by_Richard_Hunter.mp3

This is a 320 kbps mp3 file, so close to 10 MB, but very hi-fi.

Enjoy, Richard Hunter