[Harp-L] Chitlins Con Carne performer correction (Tim Moyer vs. Tim Northcut)

Where I referred to harp-l's own Tim Northcut performing and recording a pretty version of this cut I meant to refer to the other Texan player and former customizer of fame: Tim Moyer and his band "In the Pocket". Although I do not presume many are reading my posts those that have please forgive the mistaken identity. Tim Northcut was a guy that used to customize my GMs quickly and cheaply years ago and unfortunately disappeared to my loss. My best. p.s. Thanks to Michael Rubin (we once shared the stage with Johnny Allan at a jam in "Chicago Blues" in NYC) for asking for elaboration. p.s.s. Once again Tim M's take on chitlin is mellifluous
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues