RE: [Harp-L] do i need an impedance matcher?

Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean that the sampson 1/4"
output is lo-z rather than hi-z as you might assume being 1/4"?

that's what the specs imply.

If you got an answer offlist, or figured it out, share for the benefit
of others :^)

if i hear anything, i will. nothing yet. though i guess the obvious answer is to just try it. that'll hafta wait until i can get the right cables/adapters together.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West