[Harp-L] a little help for a little italian band going in Memphis

Hi everybody, i already introduced myself some days ago but since i don't write too much here I'll do it again.

My name is Manlio, i'm from italy and of course i play harmonica since i was a Paul de Lay's student and now a proud Ben Bouman's student. I work with a little band called Tillamook ( www.myspace.com/tillamookband ) and we just won the italian selection for the International Blues Challenge 2009 edition.

So we'll be performin in Memphis Tennessee between the 4 and the 7 of February, but we'd like to have some extra gigs around that area. The main problem is that we have to rent everything once there: the PA, the amplifiers, the drums.

The qestion IS: if someone here knows good clubs or good and affordable music stores that can rent us what we need, he is really really WELCOME.

Since i don't know nothing about that area... if you can help us somehow, give us contacts, give us a hand to organize this thing or simply wanna whish me good luck well write it here

or contact me on my personal address: manlio.milazzi@xxxxxxxxx

thanks a lot everybody

cheers! :)

Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live Messenger e tutti i telefonini TIM!
Vai su http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=footer