Re: [Harp-L] song ID help

On Sep 1, 2008, at 4:29 PM, shockley wrote:

This one's a long-shot: Last night on TV -- and I can't narrow down the time-frame,
maybe late late, I was half asleep, or the show -- there was a song with some
Stevie sounding chromatic, I thought I recognized the tune but couldn't quite manage
the ID. If someone knows what I might be talking about I'd appreciate some help.

Seems like music sounds more delicious when you're half-asleep.

'All Ways' smo-joe

Also about a month ago I was in the supermarket and a newish Stones song was
playing on the PA. I know it was the Stones because I recognized Jagger's voice.
There was some nice harmonica, pretty sure it was chromatic (which would probably
be a first for a Stones song). Anyone know the tune?
Thanks.

Shockley