[Harp-L] Mundharmonika Live festival in Klingenthal

I'm damn excited to say I'll be heading from Prague to the Mundharmonika Live harp festival in Klingenthal Germany later this month to check out Adam Gussow's workshops on Paul Butterfield, "The music of Nat Riddles and Satan and Adam," and "Harmonica Sideman: Working with the guitarist and singer."

I'll be arriving Sept. 18 and spending two nights. If anyone wants to split a room, please let me know. Don't need anything fancy, just a clean, cheap place to crash that's not too far from the Waldhotel Vogtland Muhlleithen where the workshops will be held.

MN
See what people are saying about Windows Live.  Check out featured posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008