[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney and my mic

After moving 10 years ago I finally found a very old Astatic JT-30. You folks know how it is when you move, sometimes things just "get lost".

Well, it was broke anyway, but Andy Linderman had great things to say about Chuck Gurney and what he could do with a broken old mic like mine.

WOW! I just got it back today and I am thrilled with the results.

If you ever need repair work or even have him build you a mic, THIS IS THE GUY.

Not only is a genuine nice person, he listens to what you are looking for and then he delivers.

Thanks Chuck, you're aces with me.

Lil' Davy Max
http://cdbaby.com/cd/lildavymax