From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] new YouTube vids
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 5:35 AM

Chris,

I'm not very tech or internet savy outside of emails and surfing. Don't
even
have a myspace page. I know you are extremely experienced in this area with
knowledge and hardware.

If you'd like to send me the equipment (camera, microphone for the
computer,
etc) needed to upload videos and the software to instruct me on how to use
them, I'll be happy to comply with your wishes.

Email me offlist and I'll give you my mailing address. I'll let the
harp-l
list know when I receive your package.

Thank you.

Larry

In a message dated 9/1/2008 3:12:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,