[Harp-L] Adam Gussow Harp Workshop in France !

I don't think I'm wrong in saying that the last time Adam Gussow was in France was over 20 years ago, and only the people in Paris who regularly take the metro had a chance of hearing him busking.

Now he's comping back for 36 hours, and we've tried to make these count by organising a harmonica masterclasse in Chateauvieux near St Aignan sur Cher (where the Harmonica sur Cher festival takes place every year) For those of you who read French all the details are here: http://harmonicall.free.fr/stage2008.php

For those who don't, here's the lowdown:

- this is a full day event with three harmonica courses, diatonic beginners, diatonic experimented (with Adam) and chromatic (with Paul Lassey) as well as guitar, bass and singing workshops for those not enclined to kiss our beloved mouth organ.
- the morning session will be the workshop per se, the afternoon is an interactive session where people can put in practive what they have learned.
- in the evening, French rock band Touchez pas au Grisbi will be playing a concert.

The price for the whole day including meals, concert, etc. is 45 EUR per attendee.

For any more information, don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

Benoit