[Harp-L] Fat Dog 1A

Hello all,
  I'm putting up for sale a Fat Dog 1A harp amp I purchased a couple of months ago. It's a great little amp, nothing wrong with it, I just need the money. It does have a couple of minor cosmetic "dings" in it, but they are easily fixed. This is a 15watt, class A amp, with a jensen "special design" 12 inch speaker. It has 1/4 inch and XLR inputs, stand by switch, and tone and volume controlls. This is a great practice/small venue amp, with decent volume and good tone.
                                                           Thanx,
                                                                    Mike D'Aurizio