[Harp-L] Subject: Re:MOV Harmonica Championship coming up Sept 20/new prize (Cumberland C

Dave Payne writes:

I am plum  flutterated by the generosity of Jason Ricci, Seydel USA and
Cumberland Cases.  None of these people asked for anything in return. I am Plum
flutterated and  gentlemen, you can't get much more flutterated than that.

well...I was going to say how great this all was...Jason now being as
generous to you as he always is each year for Habitat for Humanity (Garry  Hodgson's
'baby')....but since you addressed this solely to 'gentlemen' of the  list, I
guess my congratulations wouldn't be welcome?

Elizabeth

deal here.