Re: [Harp-L] Re: Dylan at the Santa Monica Civic

Okay, that was the one song I wasn't sure about because sometimes there is
harp over Dylan's vocals, and I know he hates overdubs.  But certainly McCoy
doesn't play harp on Highway 61 Revisited, and nearly every song on that
album has a harp part (by Dylan), some of them awesome.  Anyway, thanks for
the clarification.

Jonathan