Re: [Harp-L] Questions re: blue notes and micro-tonality

Right on, Rick.

First came the music. Then came the academics to try to explain the music.
To approach it from the opposite direction can be a frustration, as the mind
tries to ask for more and more analysis details to try to reconstruct what was
natural music in the first place.

In a message dated 9/4/2008 8:21:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,