Re: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers releases new harmonicatunes site

Visit this site - click on the song examples. This is the best sounding
traditional harmonica I've heard since experiencing champion Irish Harmonica
Playing at an IHO. I'm jealous of the speed and clean agility I hear in Tony's
playing - what the heck is the tuning scheme? privileged information?

Larry

In a message dated 9/5/2008 10:18:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,