Re: [Harp-L] learn to make sense before you add feeling.

Is that first sentence based on Picasso cubism.:)

Diggs

>>> Buddha <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx> 09/05/08 02:25PM >>>
play. have need you intentional want to play  music If good then you
to know what you are to playing. you what be You  with

If you want to play good music then you have to know what you are
playing. You need to be intentional with what you play.

Which sentence makes more sense?

Adding a bunch !!!!!!! will not change the meaning of either one. It
simply makes it more dramatic!!!!!

******
lil buddha wrote:
It is my feeling that theory and expression should not be thought of as
mutually exclusive.
As to blue notes being a convention, of course they can be thought of that
way. It is the nature of our species to codify expression. This is simply an
extension of communication. It is how ones breaks/bends those rules that
adds "feeling".