[Harp-L] re: YouTube - , Chromatic classical music London ROYAL HALL

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzY_KZTSXJk&feature=rec-fresh

Thanks for sharing the link. I now know how to pronounce his last name (soft "ch" as oppossed to the hard).

That was just fantastic. He plays excellently and with an almost delicate feel. He doesn't have Adler's tone or power, but then no- one else ever has either, and it seems to me Achille is going for a different sound, a bit less pop and a bit more classical. He also really knows his stage-craft well, especially for someone in their early 20s.

Just great.

Clicking around I found this again, it's simply fantastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmC4SJ42Z-s&feature=related

It's a bit of a tired song, but in the right hands it can still be extremely powerful.

And for something fast and tricky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzpGxyhKNFw&feature=related

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()