[Harp-L] RE: Bob Dylan Signature Harmonica Series for Hohner and MS Setup

I don't care what anyone says, I love Bob Dylan's harp playing even though he extremely technically deficient.  He makes it work just like he makes that strange voice of his work.  It is all about what you do with what you got and being able to communicate.  Now the Hohner Signature model . . . looks like an MS series and I will have to say no thank you.

On a side note, I would like to get one of my few MS Hohners set up properly to see if I am complaining about a crappy setup verses a crappy harp.  Those of you have tried this, how are they?

Click to find the latest solutions to enhance your small business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifXQ8nDRIHtsOwotUUovxLDXnBxaYmRIS07oEzGUTrQoh576/