[Harp-L] Re:Bob Dylan & the Harmonica

Hello, Richard Hunter.

You are a great musician,composer and author. But I disagree with your
statement:

"Pro musicians are always pissed off when someone who hasn't paid a lot of
dues has a huge success."

I'm not a Dylan fan.

But, first, Dylan has paid more dues than just about any other living
musician. He wasn't an instant, overnight success.

And, second, it doesn't bother me when another musician (trained or
untrained) is a success.

Third, some of my harmonica students are beginners. They are  successful if
they can play a song completely, in front of an audience.

I'm not pissed off, I'm proud.

John Broecker