[Harp-L] The River (correction)

Sorry, i was wrong in my reply yesterday.? It just dawned on me that if the song is in Em, Bruce couldn't have been playing the G harp in first position.? If it was actually first position, that would mean the key of the song is G.? But the key of the song is E minor.? The tonic hole is 6 draw, so that's 4th position.?
? Wow, it sure plays like 1st position, doesn't it (all except for the tonic or actual key of the song).? Once again, sorry for the confusion.
ron