[Harp-L] Fw: Links to deluxe Vintage Microphones: Ron Sunshine

Subject:
Links to deluxe Vintage Microphones: Ron Sunshine.

Sorry.. I posted earlier.. by mistake.
 [I was sharing info with a friend after buying another great vintage microphone].
For those people who enquired.
Heres some links to Ron Sunshine, Deluxe vintage mics etc.
He's quite a stylish lad indeed.
 Obviously he's got it 'all happening' in NY.
Ron can sing like Frank, blow some succinct harp and has even his own swing 'orchestra'.
I'm lucky if I can organise a shower ,a shave and a slab of toast.
Check out:
Ron Sunshine
Golden Bug Entertainment
Ron Sunshine & Full Swing