Re: [Harp-L] Bob Dylan Signature Harmonica Gripe

We are but a small group of passionate harmonica lovers - this list has
what, maybe 1000 subscribers?

Sometimes it feels like we are a mighty group - however, do the numbers. We
are not even a drop in the bucket of humanity - less than 1% of 1% of the
buying  market. Why shouldn't a company try a strategy to reach a larger
percentage of  the market? If a company doesn't take the turn a prophet philosophy, it
will  eventually disappear. Why bash Hohner or Dylan because of an honest
capitalistic  outlook or because he doesn't play harmonica as well as we like?

The Iceman

In a message dated 9/8/2008 5:14:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,