[Harp-L] harp amp - what kind of music

Folks ? this list is tremendous!!! Thank you for many responses about a harp amp ..

In answer to the questions ?What kind of music?? I saw the Nighthawks a few years back when they came through Wilkes Barre PA and it was first time I really heard the possibilities for the instrument .. since then listened a lot to Charlie Musselwhite .. so I guess the answer would be that I want to play the Chicago blues style .. the Nighthawks guy had I think a Fender Bassman on the bottom but he was mic-ing a small Fender (Champ?) on the top .. the band was awesome .. anyway, a rig like that would be out of price range .. have been to the blowsmeaway.com and valcoamp sites and they are tremendous .. I?m looking hard at the Kalamazoo and the Fender Blues Jr (only reason for the latter is for other uses like guitar) plus the mics and volume controls at blowsmeaway.com are things I hadn?t even considered .. this has been quite an education!!!

And thanks David Payne for the Seydel harp .. it?s the best ..

Thanks All!

Casey