[Harp-L] Stockton

Just a reminder,

I am having a free Master Class that I would like to get the troops to in Stockton sponsored by the Stockton Symphony. Will be teaching advanced chromatic techniques and if anyone wants to play as well, that's cool.

Could you inform the locals?

Harmonically yours,

Robert

09/12/08 Stockton, CA - Recital Hall at the University of the Pacific Conservatory - Open Master Class (5pm - 7pm)

09/11/08 Stockton, CA - Stockton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto (8pm)
09/13/08 Stockton, CA - Stockton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto (6pm)
The Stockton Symphony as made my Sep 12 Master Class open to all players.

http://www.stocktonsymphony.org/Community_Education/Master_Class/ MasterClass.htm

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio