[Harp-L] Best eight inch speaker?

Hello,
   I have been kicking around the idea of a having a cabinet made  to house
six eight inch speakers for harp playing.  I used to have another  amp that had
six eight inch speakers and I liked the sound you could get in  smaller
places with it.  I plan on having the cabinet made such that I can  store and carry
either a Masco ma-25 or Masco ma-17 (have one of each from the  forties) in
the rear.  I'd like to hear people's opinions regarding  regarding what they
would consider the best eight inch speaker for bottom  end, break up, etc.
Thanks in advance.   John