Re: [Harp-L] 5th position?Magic Gave

I really  miss Dave's posts on here. His story about gluing his broken harps to the top of his old car and the neighbors complaining about the noise when the wind would blow was classic. He said he had to throw a tarp over the car when it got windy. I took him up on an offer to call him once to ask about playing Orange Blossom  Special and he played a little over the phone. It was, of course, great. I still can't play it, but he sure would be welcome here again.
Steve Webb in Minnesota where a two-night gig this weekend awaits after a summer off.