[Harp-L] how do you set the kinder afb?

        I recently got a Kinder afb+, and the brief instructions are nice, but really I just fiddle with the three dials until it's where I like it.   And I really like it!
Settings vary, quite widely, depending on what amp(s) I am going through, tone settings, mics and physical environment/layout.  At a gig or jam one needs to fiddle with it for a minute to dial it in.

Sometimes -  rarely - one must set the controls such that it brings more crunch than one might wish for, but it's a small tradeoff for such awesome feedback suppression.   And I for one like the sound, and ultimately the feedback suppression give me tons of flexibility I wouldn't have otherwise.

Sorry I don't have a magic answer, but you have a magic box!

-Dave Fertig

Harp-L] how do you set the kinder afb?
        Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:48 AM

                roberttifol@xxxxxxx

            harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

ive been trying to figure out how to use the afb .anybody have some good settings for this
robert tifol