[Harp-L] Re: How do you set the AFB+

Setting the AFB+ is realativly easy. And...............I found it to be different with each of my amps.    What the instructions say to do is to set the middle knob to the point where the blue light flashes when you hit a good hard note ot chord.  Set the other 2 knobs to your tone taste where you get no feedback when you might normally be getting feedback.   With my Brown 210 Fender Super, I have all 3 knobs at around 2 oclock.   For my 1969 Harvard,  I have the 1st knob at around 1 oclock and the 2nd knob around 3 oclock and the n3rd knob at around 12 oclock.   You just have to play around with it untill you get the sound that you desire without feedback.   The Kinder AFB+ is one of the best inventions EVER made.
Good luck.

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo