[Harp-L] 12TET harps -- only 2 in the main

Phil,
I love my Suzuki Hammonds which are equal temperament as are Suzuki Promasters. I think the Suzuki Firebreath is also equal temperament. I found Winslow's post about how Lee Oskars are tuned very enlightening. Now I understand why I wound up having to stop using Lee Oskars after buying a set of 14 when they first came out (I enjoyed playing them, but keyboard players kept telling me i was not in tune, especially in certain keys--although after all these years, I forget which particular keys those were).
JP