[Harp-L] Re: Butterfield/Sebastian 6 CD set Homespun instructional CD's on EBay..

found this listing on ebay:  a set of 6 Homespun CD's with John  Sebastian
and Paul Butterfield for a 'buy it now' price of $36.40...current  price
$31.70.....3 hours + left.

 (i'm sending this at 11:23 a.m. New York time 9/12 (not my fault  or
responsibility if it doesn't get on list until too late)....i've no idea  if they're
good or not.... just mentioning the listing for anyone  interested.  possibly
they'll have more than one if you miss this and still  want them....contact
the seller...

the url (sent it through tiny url) is:

_http://tiny.cc/Agr0O_ (http://tiny.cc/Agr0O) , clicking on it will  take you
to the ebay page..

the description is: HARMONICA LESSON: BUTTERFIELD AND SEBASTIAN, 6  CD's.
#330268638699

the seller is 1dayx

I have bought other play along/instruction/cd's from them, they will give
discounts on shipping for more than one purchase.

Elizabeth