Re: [Harp-L] Shure SM57 microphone questions

I've  been using an SM 58 through the PA for years Rick. I never have any
handling  problems, I just cup it and go, but everybody's different. Sounds like
to me you  have a good idea with the duct tape. Hell,anytime you can use duct
tape it makes  ya more manly anyway doesn't it? As for you girls out there it
makes ya more  aggressive, unless ya just wanna be manly anyway.

       Randy

In a message dated 9/13/2008 12:39:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,