Re: [Harp-L] My Misty

For what it's worth, your rendition is well done. And it's better than many
I've heard. The tone is excellent, phrasing right on and feel is there. I don't
believe in faint praise; this was a great performance.

I would say you need to contact Harry Fox, pay for the rights and release it.

It's right up there on the same level with the CDs I purchased at the last
SPAH.

As far as calling the performance "a little   white" -- what does that mean?
I didn't know jazz was black or white. I     s Toots "a little white"? I
remember when it was a pop tune. Now it's a jazz standard.

Phil