[Harp-L] website difficulties

I was just made aware that there was a problem with the payment portion of the cumberland cases website. We seem to have the problem fixed, however if you have experienced difficulties trying to order in the past, or you have difficulties in the future please email me and let me know. I usually try to run test orders a few times a week, but with my busy schedule, I've just forgotten to do it............Murphy's Law of course..........

Again, sorry for the difficulties and thanks for your patience.

Jeff

--
Jeff Spoor
Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699     Shop
317-363-9431     Cell