[Harp-L] GEAR LISTS

RE:From: Daniel Gage <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tone Wars - Middle Class Rig

I was looking around a VW TDI forum a couple of weeks ago (wanted some quick fixes for even better mileage). I noticed that many posters signed their posts with a list of their gear. It was like, model, year, mods, mileage. Derwood's post reminded me of this practice. Not that I think we should make a habit of it. . .

This brings to mind the old photo magazines. It seems that every photo was accompanied by the make and model of the camera, make, model and focal length of the lens, make, model and type of filters, make and type of film, lens aperture and shutter speed. It was always amazing to me that with all that is involved in making a good photograph, a photographer could actually remember all that information about every photo he took. So, I came to the conclusion that much of the information published in the captions of these magazines was made up after the fact, kind of the way that our lea... well, never mind. This is not the place to get political.

Al

Harp- Ficus Ultra Bend, Amp- Screecher Double FB 6x16, Mic- Speakman 120 "The Showerhead", Pedals- Singer Speed Control
Settings- Amp: 13, Mic: full spray